Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

1st Flat Tire

Well last night I got my first flat tire. I was on my way to class at Eastern and about a mile away from where I park on campus. I turned onto a different road and my car was making some crazy noises. I immediately pulled over into a bank parking lot and got out expecting to see something falling off my car. Instead I saw an extremely flat tire.
Hey - at least it didn't look like this, mine was just extremely flat and a little torn after driving on it...


I had about 30 minutes before my class started and I had to give a presentation last night - so I couldn't be late or miss class. Well, Brad came to my rescue and drove out to Eastern to find my car and change the spare while I was in class giving a riveting presentation. :) Brad waited until I got out of class to follow me home. It took about 1 1/2 to get home because of the slippery back roads.
Today was better. I bought a new tire from Walmart Tire Center and was in and out in 20 minutes. They checked all my tires and now I'm feeling much better.
Everyone is now recommending AAA, I'm looking into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment