Blog Archive

Sunday, February 7, 2010

March for Babies


Last year, Brad and I joined the March for Babies team through my school. We raised $150 which helped my school's team raise over $1,000. We decided to join again this year. This year I set my goal to raise $250. The walk is on April 25th. Does anybody want to join our team or donate to March of Dimes, the March for Babies? You should see a clickable link on the right side of this page to do either of those things. The walk is 4 miles and you don't necessarily walk with your team unless you want to - last year Brad, Jeremiah, me and the dogs walked together. You can bring dogs, strollers, etc. Anybody interested yet? :)


"Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help. Please support my walk. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start! The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality."

No comments:

Post a Comment