Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Sam is down for the night and I am enjoying some ice cream for my birthday dessert. Figured I didn't want cake, since Brad can't eat it (since it is full of gluten-deliciousness).
Last night Sam slept for 7 straight hours. We'll see if this becomes a habit (fingers crossed).
Today Sam and I went to Okemos to meet Brad for lunch. We went to Noodles & Company. Then we stopped in to visit my dad at work. Brad went back to work and Sam and I ran some errands (read: got some coupon deals) and relaxed at home.
Brad got me a kindle for my birthday and I love it. I got it early so I have already been using it a lot. I'm trying to get a lot of reading in before I go back to work...(11 more days!) So far I've read, Undesirable Lightness and Baby Whisperer. I am in the middle of reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-time.




No comments:

Post a Comment