Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

My To Do List

I have one week left of my maternity leave...

and a monsterous To-Do List:

(In no particular order)


  • Clean the whole house

  • Cuddle with Sam
  • Clean out my closet to get rid of clothes I don't need

  • Drop off clothes/etc. at Salvation Army

  • Play with Sam

  • Finish my thank you notes

  • Take naps with Sam

  • Get some couponing deals

  • Cuddle some more with Sam

  • Print out a bunch of pictures of Sam to bring to work

  • Start to think about school/teaching again

  • Read (Hopefully finish The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)

  • Read to Sam

  • Spend more time playing with Sam

  • ...that's all I can think of right now

You might be able to tell that I am not looking forward to leaving Sam to go back to work. I know it will be good for the both of us, but it sure will be hard to stop spending the days with this cute little guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment