Blog Archive

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Updated To Do List

Well, I go back to work tomorrow... so let's look at how I did last week on my to-do list...

Clean the whole house (Yeah right...not even close actually...)

Cuddle with Sam
Clean out my closet to get rid of clothes I don't need
Drop off clothes/etc. at Salvation Army (Didn't make it there, maybe next weekend)
Play with Sam
Finish my thank you notes (In the process of this one, they will be done before school tomorrow)
Take naps with Sam
Get some couponing deals
Cuddle some more with Sam
Print out a bunch of pictures of Sam to bring to work
Start to think about school/teaching again  (barely, but I did it)
Read (Hopefully finish The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) I didn't finish that book though, I'm having a hard time getting into it...
Read to Sam
Spend more time playing with Sam
...that's all I can think of right now

I think I did pretty well....

No comments:

Post a Comment