This will be my last post about good deals on diapers... but I have to share. I know there are some people reading this that still buy their diapers from the store, using coupons, etc... but I have to show you this deal.
As you can see from the picture, I just bought a pack of diapers for $10.36. This is a pack of 204 Luvs Size 3 diapers. That is 5 cents a diaper.
Here's what you need to do:
1) Look through all your magazines for green amazon pull out coupon that say 20% off diapers (They are in American Baby, Parents, Parenting, Parenting Early Years, etc... most of the magazines you can get for free).
2) Sign up for Amazon mom HERE.
3) Choose the diapers you want to purchase.
4) Instead of choosing "add to cart", choose "Subscribe and Save." This gives you an automatic 30% off your diapers. You can click for delivery every 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. It doesn't matter what you choose - because you can cancel your subscription right away.
5) You'll need to click through and enter your shipping address, credit card, etc.
6) On the final page, there is a place to enter in promotional offers. That is where you will enter the code from your Amazon 20% off diaper coupon. You can use 2 coupons on the same order as long as the coupon codes begin with 2 different letters (For my codes one was a YT...code the other was a YJ...code)
7) Click sign me up
8) Wait for your diapers to arrive to your door in two days
My order started at $34.54...Amazon mom and Subscribe and Save saved me $10.36...each coupon code saved me $6.91... which made my total $10.36
*On a side note - Sam is not currently in size 3 diapers, but we still have such a large amount of size 2 - I figured I should order a size up...we only use disposables part of the time, so these large boxes last quite a while*