Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

March for Babies

This is my third year raising money for the March of Dimes, March for Babies.  This year I decided to start my own team.  I signed up for the walk in Lansing which is on Saturday, April 30th.  It is a 4 mile walk on a hopefully beautiful spring day. 
I am looking for people to join my team and walk with us.  Sam is ready to ride in his stroller and hopes many of  you can join us! 
If you are interested in joining our team, click here.

If you can't walk with us, but would still like to donate to our team, click here.

Thanks!

Why We Walk

When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment