Blog Archive

Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011

We are enjoying daylight saving this year.  I usually don't like the "Springing Forward" part of daylight savings.  This year it means more daylight hours with little Sammy!  Today it wasn't too cold, so we bundled up and went for a quick walk in the neighborhood after work.
For those that are interested we have a Graco - Snugride 35 Carseat and a Baby Trend Snap N Go Stroller.  We really like them both so far.  Oh, and the hat is hand knit courtesy of Nana. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I normally use an infant orbit seat, which comes with strap covers and have never had a problem. We bought a Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 30 infant car seat for travel, back up, grandma etc as we got it for $76. Well we just used it on a trip and the harness straps hit her neck and have given my little one a rub burn on her neck. When I started to see scabbing, I decided to put a cloth between her neck and the strap, which solved the problem quickly and she is fine now, but I know it is not safe as it's just like adding aftermarket strap covers. I adjusted the harness straps up a slot, but it still rubbed her neck and the slot is just barely to high. Is there a way to fix this, or does my little on) just not fit in this seat? I know this is a common seat. We are traveling again in a few weeks, I don't want the car seat to hurt her and if it is going to rub her neck like that I am concerned if we are in a collision, could the strap really injur her.

    ReplyDelete