Blog Archive

Sunday, February 5, 2012

How Pinteresting....

There's a new(ish) fad that I am totally obessed with: Pinterest!

It's an online pinboard that lets you organize all of your ideas and favorite things in one place.  I love it, but I will warn you:  it's addicting!  If you haven't joined, you need an "invite" to join, but let me know and I can email you one.  You can also join the waitlist, and will probably get an invite fairly quickly.  Those Pinterest geniuses make you need an invite so the site is even more intriguing!

Anyways, I've made quite a few things off Pinterest... here are my favorites: (The images are from Pinterest...not my own)

This broccoli was very good!
Pinned Image

This chocolate chip cookie dough is made out of chickpeas!  It was delicious, Sam loved it too!
Pinned Image


Santa Fe Crock Pot Chicken - very yummy and easy!
Pinned Image

I'm in the process of making this felt car mat for Sam - it's turning out really cute!
Pinned Image

Sam had fun when I brought snow inside!
Pinned Image

I have others, but I don't want to post them all... I've used it to find ideas for school and there are tons of ideas for toddlers...I'm even using it to keep track of the books I'm reading this year.   Well, enough advertising for pinterest... just go ahead and join :)  And let me know what your favorite pins are!

No comments:

Post a Comment