Blog Archive

Monday, November 12, 2012

2 Year Photos.. and Sam Speaks

 
We got Sam's 2 year photos taken last weekend and got a preview of a few of the photos...  I included two of my favorites in this post.  The rest of the preview can be seen here:  http://lisaornekianphotographyblog.com/2012/11/10/sam-is-two-metro-detroit-family-photographer/
 
 


I also wanted to share some of the things Sam has been saying lately, partly because he cracks me up and partly because I want to remember when he started talking more and more.
 
Things Sam says:
"Me do it" (all.day.long.)
"Love you Star Wars Football"
"Spiderman in Batman's house??"
"Happy Halloween song on" (he's obsessed with the Mickey's Halloween song and doesn't understand that Halloween is over and I don't want to listen to that anymore!)
"Oh! Joker guy!" (Or Iron Man guy, Wolverine guy, Lizard guy, etc)
"Here we go!"
 
 
And his longest sentence to date (I think):
"Dada, help me dump it out"
(Asking Brad to help him dump out all the toys he had stuffed into a pair of my shoes)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment