Blog Archive

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Update

Wow, it's been a month since I posted anything!  Oops!  We've been busy... the end of our summer included lots of playing, cleaning, and some working.  We just put the house up for sale, so we had to clean, paint, fix some things, and get the house ready to show.  I also just got a new job teaching Kindergarten in Bath. So I spent some time searching for a job, fixing up my resume, interviewing, and enduring the stress of job searching and then cleaning and moving my classroom (I will make a whole post about my new classroom soon!).

We had a great summer, we didn't go on any big trips but just enjoyed summertime locally.  Sam's favorite past time was visiting playgrounds.  The weather was fairly mild, so we were able to play outside a lot.  Sam loved checking out different playgrounds.



I enjoyed spending the extra time with my boys.  They were by my side pretty much 24/7.  Sam went to daycare maybe 3 times, but Luke stuck with me, (Thank you, Ergo!) I decided to take some pictures of our time together.  I call this the Summer of Selfies. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment