Sam is growing up so quickly! He does new things everyday and surprises us with how smart he is.
Some of the things he can do now:
- Put his toys away in the right places
- Goes to the fridge and says "baba" when he wants his bottle
- Point to things and says something like "Da ba?" and waits for us to identify hem
- He points to mama, dada, Apollo, Luna, and his friends at daycare on command
- Takes his dishes to the sink, and loves to throw things in the trash
-Points to his hair, belly, toes, feet, nose, and teeth
- Says a few words: His favorites are still ball, bottle, and no, mine - oh and mama and dada! He also occasionally says "baball" for basketball, "bir" for bird
- He doesn't say yes, but he understands questions, and when the answer is yes, he giggles :)
Sam loves penguins :) We've been teaching him bird and he collects all of his bird toys together. He does have quite a few penguins he can collect...