Welp, I can't believe it - but Sam is 3 years old!
We celebrated with his "Halloween/Pumpkin" party over the weekend. Sam brought cupcakes and other treats to daycare on his birthday. They celebrated at daycare and made cookies.
Sam came home and was feeling a bit sick, but still enjoyed opening his presents and having some cake. He had a fun birthday and was very spoiled by so many people that love him!
Sam at 3 years old...
- Weighs about 27 pounds (4th percentile) and is 3 feet tall (17th percentile)
- Is very active and enjoys running and jumping around the house (he always jumps down the stairs from the kitchen to living room)
- Has a love for all things Super Hero and Mickey Mouse
- His favorite super heroes are Batman and Superman (he likes the capes)
- His favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- His favorite movies include Monsters Inc and Monsters University, Toy Story, The Incredibles, and Lego Batman
- Sleeps in his own "big boy bed" and goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 and wakes up around 7
- Knows all of his letters (upper and lower case) and can identify his numbers up to 20
- Can count up to 15ish (higher or lower depending on the day)
- Knows all of his colors and basic shapes
- Talks all.the.time. Speaks in full sentences with tons of words
- Favorite foods are waffles, toast, apples, hot dogs, and "snacks"
- Has a great sense of humor and enjoys making people laugh
- Is so sweet and polite (usually says thank you, please, and offers others his things i.e. "Do you want some?")
- Is potty trained (still wears a pull-up during nap and night time)
- Enjoys doing things on his own (brushing his teeth, attempting to get dressed...)
- Is still a Mama's/Dada's boy and enjoys being held, carried, rocked if he can get away with it
- Makes us smile every single day and brings us so much happiness!