Blog Archive

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas 2013

Well, unfortunately, Sam came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease about 3 days before Christmas. So much of Christmas and Christmas Eve was spent like this:


Sam wasn't feeling well so we watched lots of movies and hung out at the house.


We mixed up some reindeer food with oatmeal, sprinkles, and anything else we could find in the house that we thought reindeer might like.  Sam stored it in the fridge until later on Christmas Eve night (because reindeer like their food cold, you know).




I attempted to make "Santa bread," which was actually quite yummy.


We put out the reindeer food and cookies for Santa before bed.



On Christmas morning, Sam woke up around 7:30 and we went downstairs to see if Santa had visited.


Sam loved his new batcave from Santa!


Luke was equally as impressed with his gifts.





I love Sam's face in this one


Luke and I were able to visit with my family for a little while at my brother's house on Christmas (my parents were still out of power from the ice storm!).  


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment