Blog Archive

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


We hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving!  We woke up in the morning and watched the Thanksgiving parade for a while.  Sam likes seeing the different balloons and floats.

I attempted to get some cute pictures of my turkeys...






We went to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving around noon.  We had lots of wonderful food and had fun visiting with everyone.  Sam had fun playing with everyone and found a new favorite hobby (giving out temporary tattoos!).


Luke got plenty of love and was passed around to the various family members.











Afterwards, we headed over to Brad's parents for Thanksgiving around 4.  I forgot to get out my camera there, but we had more wonderful food and enjoyed visiting with everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment