Blog Archive

Sunday, January 26, 2014

My 30th Birthday

A couple weeks ago I turned 30!  I celebrated with friends the night before and we went out to Downtown Main (The Martini Bar) in downtown Brighton.  It was a fun night and good to celebrate with friends from school, college and work.  Even with a night out, we were still home around 10:30. Times have changed. 




The next day on my actual birthday, we relaxed around home and went out to dinner and frozen yogurt at Sugar Berry. Sugar Berry was very good, I highly recommend it, so does Sam.





Sam liked the music at Sugar Berry and couldn't resist dancing. :)


If you can watch that movie without smiling, you are dead inside. (Sorry, but it's true).

I had a fun birthday and celebrated with my family the following weekend.  Also, Brad got  me tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at the Wharton Center next month... so the celebration continues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment