Blog Archive

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Almost 3?!?!

When did Sam become an almost 3 year old?!?  He has finally gotten the hang of showing two fingers for his age, and promptly responding "I'm Sam and I'm 2!"  He also insists on getting two of many things.... "Two M&M's since I'm 2!" or "Two more bites since I'm 2!" and now he's going to be 3 in less than 3 months.


I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to the blog... so I'll update now with some cute pictures and updates on Sam. 

 

Sam still loves anything and everything that has to do with super heroes.... all super heroes.  He loves the imaginext toys, dress up capes and masks, super hero coloring books, shows like Super Hero Squad, Superman, and Batman, he even loves watching the older Batman Series movies (Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are his favorites).  He loves to play super heroes and runs flies around the house using his "super strength", "super breath", and "heat vision" to save the day.

Superman and Batman are his clear favorites, but he loves all of them including the girls like Wonder Woman, Bat Girl and Super Girl.  Yes, when we play he calls me Wonder Woman instead of Mom. (I have yet to correct him on this one, he can think of me as Wonder Woman as long as he wants to.)


We are currently transforming his room into a "Super Hero Room" and will be painting over the baby sage green for blue and taking out the jungle animals and replacing them with a Superman poster.  Sam is excited to say the least.



Sam also loves to do art projects these days.  He loves stickers, coloring (with markers especially), painting, anything with art.  It's an added bonus if he gets a little messy, I have caught him many times coloring his hands and feet with markers.  Washable markers are the greatest.


Sam still loves to talk and will talk to anyone who will listen to him.  :)  He also likes to sing and can remember the words to lots of songs like "You Are My Sunshine", "The ABC's", "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", "Old McDonald", and he still loves the songs from VBS.




Do you use instagram?  Follow me to keep up with the adorable pictures that I don't always post on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment